Skip to main content

Quote Of The Day


                
          I ’ ve always being of the opinion that celebrities ARE NOT role models. Its  up to the

parents/guardians to be  worthy role models  and not to leave it to someone who is famous for whatever

reason to mentor  their children.



        I think its weird  and funny when people refer to some celebrities as bad role models because of their

lifestyle. As Rihanna tweeted sometime ago there’s nothing like a good or bad role model  but just a role

model. Celebrities aren’t perfect people and I doubt if they see themselves as such.




      The quote below is from the Oprah’s interview with Rihanna for the show Oprah’s Next Chapter aired on Sunday 19th August, 2012.

“ Oprah:  Are you comfortable with the title “role model “ ?”

‘Rihanna: No because of what society has made that title. It has become a title of perfection and and that is

something no one can achieve . I cant say that I ‘ll get it right everytime . I wish .I am a work in progress. 


     What is your opinion on this issue ? Leave a comment in the comments section or mention me on twitter and lets chat.

Comments